Design is for orientation only
- Fixing/gluing is allowed only if the element may be removed without damaging the materials
- 9 sq.m. booth
- Structure and wood panels
- Furniture (for every 9 sq.m):
- 1 round table, 3 chairs
- 1 reception counter, 1 stool
- 1 low cabinet
- Standard trade fair carpeting
- Daily stand cleaning (type A: once a day)
- Basic Civil Liability and Multi-Fair Insurances
- Minimum electrical consumption (0,13 Kw/sq.m.)
Rates Fitur Gay (LGBT) Module
- Space + 9 sq.m. Fitur Gay (LGBT) Module 3,050 € + VAT
- Presence in Promotional Elements and Services 415 € + VAT
- All services or modifications that you wish to add or make, parting from these basic features shall be at your expense.
- We shall try to adapt the layout of the elements that form the stand, the addtitional ones as well as the structural ones that are necessary for the support of the stand as much as possible to the exhibitor’s needs, if it is technically possible and the plan is received with the pertinent instructions at the latest fifteen days before the begining of the assembling period.
- Once the stand has been assembled, changes in the location of any of the elements previosly described, and of which the Management has not been notified, shall be billed.
- The elimination, by the exhibitor, of any element of the prefabricated stand shall not mean a reduction in its cost.
- All material you may use, both structural or electrical, is rented, and therefore, any deterioration in it shall be billed at current rates
Once the definitive details of your application have been decided, you will receive the corresponding Exhibition Contract / Space Allocation Letter with the Account Statement and plan of the stand/s. We would like to remind you that the payments indicated in these documents must be made within the stated period.
The applicant company declares it is aware of and accepts the Regulations for Participation for IFEMA Exhibitors: General Rules of Participation of IFEMA, Specific Rules for the Fair, and the Technical Annexes to the General Regulations, all of which are available online on the IFEMA website www.ifema.es, in the section on information for Exhibitors and the website of each fair.
The details you provide with the contract documentation, will be entered into an IFEMA computer file, domiciled at Avda. del Partenón, 5 (28042), with the aim of organising your relationship with IFEMA and your participation at the trade fair. By submitting your details you expressly authorise us to use them for periodic communications, including by electronic means, to inform you of trade fair business activities, content and services. Furthermore, you authorise that your professional details (company name or trading name, postal and e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers and contact person) may also be passed on, under the obligation of confidentiality, to companies which partner IFEMA, either in organising the trade fair in which you are participating or in providing it with auxiliary or value-added services, so that you may receive information about their work and services and attend your requests. The rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of this data may be exercised by writing to IFEMA at Protección de Datos, apartado de correos 67.067 (28080 Madrid) or by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org , heading both with the word “Exhibitor” together with the sender’s name and national identity card number. Please help us keep your details up to date by informing us of any modifications to them.